Carpenters construct, renovate and repair residential, civil, institutional, commercial and industrial structures made of wood, steel, concrete and other materials. They can work for a wide array of employers, including new home builders and renovation firms, construction firms, building owners, property managers and tenants, building developers and government departments.
Carpentry IP Red Seal Refersher Course
This Red Seal Refresher Course help to prepare Carpenters to write the Interprovincial (IP)/ Certificate of Qualification (TQ) Examination. Information pertaining to the eligibility requirements for writing the IP/TQ exam must be obtained from the Local Apprenticeship Board.
|40 Hours||September 18-Oct 30,2021 (6 Saturday’s)||9:00am-4:30pm.|
- Language of instruction – English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can re- write.
- This course is also available via Skype. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI’s cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here
- AB Government grant available here