Class SA (Security Alarm) FSR
A Class SA (Security Alarm) FSR certificate of qualification entitles the holder to act as a Field Safety Representative (FSR), and:
- design, install, repair, maintain, replace, test, service the operation of all intruder and security alarm systems in accordance with the provisions of the Ministry of Justice Security Industry & Licensing, formerly Public Safety and Solicitor General, Policing & Community Safety Branch, Security Programs and Police Technology Division and the Security Services Act.
- submit declarations for the work performed under this scope and perform regulated electrical work on electrical equipment for the following:
- all wiring and equipment installed is restricted to circuits that have the power supply limited in accordance with the requirements for Class 2 circuits, maximum 100 volt amperes.
- a dedicated branch circuit from an existing panelboard or extension of an existing branch circuit wiring, rated at 15 ampere, 120 volt, to an outlet installed specifically for a Class 2 power supply shall be acceptable
Class C-R – Security Alarm field safety representative
- A BC Certificate of Qualification in the Trade of Security Alarms Installer
- Completed a recognized electrical course in the application of electrical codes and standards, from a recognized training provider or instructor completed within three years of application date
|2 days||May 24-25, 2022 (Tuesday-Wednesday)||9am-4:30pm (Local BC Time).|
- Language of instruction – English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of course completion which can be submitted to Technical Safety BC before a candidate can write.
- This course is also available via BigBlueButton. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI’s cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here