A Class FE (Full Entertainment) FSR certificate of qualification entitles the holder to perform temporary installation, maintenance, operation and testing of – feeders, branch circuits, and electrical equipment, used for the production of: trade shows, exhibits, displays, festivals, conventions, stage, theatre, carnivals, travelling shows, movie, and television locations, and film or video productions or similar venues, to a maximum of 400 amps, 750 volts, 3 phase power; and connect temporary power to an existing permanent installation.
Class B-R – Full Entertainment field safety representative
- A minimum 4 years (7,200 hours) relevant training and/or electrical work experience
- Work experience in the entertainment industry that is directly related to the activities for which this certificate was intended for, including three phase systems
|3 days||June 21-22-23, 2022 (Tues/Wed/Thurs)||9am-4:30pm (Local BC Time).|
- Language of instruction – English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of course completion which can be submitted to Technical Safety BC before a candidate can write.
- This course is also available via BigBlueButton. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI’s cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here