FSR Certification Renewal
2021 BC Electrical Code Change Course
24th Edition of Canadian Electrical Codebook will be adopted from Jan 1, 2020 Onwards
Your field safety representative (FSR) certificate of qualification must be renewed every three years on or before the expiry date listed on your wallet card.
ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING
INSTRUCTOR LED CLASS
Technical Safety BC Recognized Training Provider For FSR Certification Renewal Continuing Education
If you are doing work on regulated electrical equipment in BC, then you need this course.
Join our team of experienced experts and get up to date on:
- Changes to the Acts, Regulations, Safety Orders, Directives and Information Bulletins that impact industry roles and responsibilities
- All of the changes to the 2021 BC Electrical Code (24th edition) including updates, new tables, definitions, and additions.
- The rationale for technical changes
- Implications of the changes for your business and clients
- PLUS! – Related changes to the Safety Standards Act, Safety Standards General Regulations, Electrical Safety Regulations and Directives