Truck and transport mechanics inspect, repair and maintain commercial trucks, emergency vehicles, buses and road transport vehicles. They work on the vehicle’s structural, mechanical, electrical and electronic systems. They also work on components such as engines, cab, chassis and frames, brakes, steering, suspension, drive train, HVAC, fuel systems and hydraulic systems.
Truck and Transport Mechanic IP Red Seal Refresher Course
|40 Hours||Feb 22-March 24, 2022||Tuesday and Thursday nights: 5:30pm – 9:30pm PST|
- Language of instruction – English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can re- write.
- This course is also available via BigBlueButton. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI’s cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here
- AB Government grant available here