Heavy duty equipment technicians diagnose, repair, adjust, overhaul, maintain, and test mobile heavy duty equipment. They are employed in various industries such as construction, forestry, mining, marine, oil and gas, material handling, landscaping and land clearing.
|40 Hours||October 19-November 18,2021||Tuesday and Thursday nights: 6pm to 10pm.|
- Language of instruction – English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can re- write.
- This course is also available via BigBlueButton. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI’s cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here
- AB Government grant available here