A Class LO (low energy) FSR certificate of qualification entitles the holder to act as a Field Safety Representative (FSR), and perform regulated electrical work on electrical equipment that includes all wiring and equipment installed that is restricted to circuits that have the power supply limited in accordance with the requirements for Class 2 circuits, maximum 100 volt amperes. Despite the above, a dedicated branch circuit from an existing panel board or extension of an existing branch circuit wiring, rated at 15 ampere, 120 volt, to an outlet installed specifically for a Class 2 power supply shall also be acceptable.
Class C-R – Low Energy field safety representative
To become an FSR certified you are required to show proof that you have:
- A minimum one year (1,800 hours) acceptable relevant electrical work experience
- Completed a recognized electrical course in the application of electrical codes and standards, from a recognized training provider or instructor completed within three years of application date
|2 days||May 24-25, 2022 (Tuesday-Wednesday)||9am-4:30pm (Local BC Time).|
- Language of instruction – English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of course completion which can be submitted to Technical Safety BC before a candidate can write.
- This course is also available via BigBlueButton. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI’s cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here