Automotive service technicians perform preventative maintenance, diagnose problems and repair the vehicle systems of cars and light trucks. This includes engine, vehicle management, hybrid, steering, braking, drive train, suspension, electrical, and heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. They also work on restraints, trim and accessories.
Automotive Service Technician IP Red Seal Refresher Course
This Red Seal Refresher Course help to prepare Automotive Service Technicians to write the Inter provincial (IP)/ Certificate of Qualification (TQ) Examination. Information pertaining to the eligibility requirements for writing the IP/TQ exam must be obtained from the Local Apprenticeship Board.
|40 Hours||Feb 26-Apr 02, 2022 (6 Saturday’s)||9am-4:30pm|
|40 Hours||Jun 04-July 16, 2022 (6 Saturday’s)||9am-4:30pm|
- Language of instructions – English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of upgrade which can be submitted to local apprenticeship board before a candidate can write the exam.
- This course is also available via BigBlueButton. Candidate can attend a live class from comfort of his home.
- Click Here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI’s cancellation policy, please click here
- BC Government grant available here
- AB Government grant available here