What’s covered in this course
ALTIUM-Schematic & PCB Design
- Introduction to Altium Designer environment
- Schematic editor environment, features and processes
- Schematic / PCB libraries
- PCB design process
- Creating a PCB and setting up PCB layers.
- Component placement and routing
- Advanced navigation techniques
- Design rules
- Design output generation
- Using Circuit Simulation
- How to set up Pin Swapping
- Design re-use in Altium Designer
- Multi-channel design
- Version Control Implementation
- Importing Wizard
- Customization in Altium Designer
- Query system and its uses
- 3D – how to best implement
- Auto router and BGA escape routing
- Signal Integrity Tool
- Using Design Variants
- Panelization in PCB
- Using Camtastic
- Altium Designer Library Setup and Management.
When is the course offered
The course will be starting in March 12-19,2018 from 9am to 4:30pm
Cost of the course
- The cost of the courses is $1500+GST=$1575 . Minimum number of students in class must be 6.
- If number of students are 4 or 5, cost of the course per candidate is 2000+GST=$2100.
- Anything less that 4 students the course will not be offered
Information of the Instructor
The name of the instructor who will teach this course is Supneet Chawla. She is an Electrical Professional engineer(P.Eng.) and holds Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate as well. She has over 20 years of product design experience and has trained numerous Technicians/Engineers/technologists for Altium design
Course will be offered in a class room setting at our Surrey Campus address is #210, 8120 128 Street, Surrey V3W1R1
Candidates in the class will be given an assignment to design a multi level schematic and its PCB (printed circuit board)one week prior to last class. They must pass this assignment with more than 70% marks in order to get course completion certificate from the instructor on the last day
Target Audience: Engineers, PCB Designers, Librarians, and Component Engineers who need to understand the options available when developing and deploying the different type of libraries available with Altium Designer.
If you are interested in this program or any other courses at ACE Trades and Technical Institute, please visit our Academic Calendar for course starting dates and schedules. For more details, you can also call local number: (604)304-4009 or toll free number: 1-855-471-3926 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org