Gas fitter – Class B install, inspect, repair and maintain gas lines and any gas-fired equipment up to and including 400,000 British Thermal Units (BTU). They also service, repair, remove and replace gas-fired equipment and components of gas-fired equipment.
Class B Gas Fitter Certificate of Qualification Exam (BC candidates)
This course will help Gas-fitters to prepare and write the Class -B Certificate of Qualification examination with Technical Safety BC. Information pertaining to the eligibility requirements for writing this exam must be obtained from Technical Safety BC.
|8 Saturdays||March 11-May 06, 2023||9:00 am-4:30pm.|
- Language of instruction – English
- At the end of the course, students will be given course completion certificate. This certificate is a valid proof of training which can be submitted to Technical Safety BC before a candidate can write this exam
- Theory course is available via BigBlueButton but candidate would have to come in for lab days and final exam.
- Click here for a list of other upcoming courses in various trades
- For more information on ATTI’s cancellation policy, please click here here
- BC Government grant available here